23 June 2010

I did......I Still Failed......

I did ask you........
Not only once, but twice..........
You`re just ran away from my question...........
Again and again........
I don`t really know what`re you thinking about.........
I tried to understood with my feel........ 
I do know, after the question been answered, what is the next I am going to do.........
I don`t use honeyed words between us..........
Do forgive me please..........
But I do used to be truth........
I don`t lie to you, but myself.......to not hurt you.........
I do believe to myself.......
I do believe that we will be in love eternally........
You will always be the one for me.........
Don`t cry because it`s over.........
Smile because it happened between..........
The worst way to miss you is to be sitting right beside you knowing I can`t have you......
I do love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you........
My love for you grows with each passing day........
And I never thought it`s possible to love you in this way.......

I am still......fall with you......

No comments:

Post a Comment