08 June 2010

MY LIFE UPDATES!!!!

DAMN THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!!
2a.m.! I am still waiting for the call! arrggghhhh.....is okay! I don`t mind!
I`m always in happy mood!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! (Just ignore me!)
Bla bla bla!!!! No IT please! XP.....So whats about my life?
Yea! Everything goes fine! My aunt coming back from Canada!
WOOOOHOOOO!!! Any High-tech gadgets for me?! Ishhh!!!! Kee, 
STOP IT!!!!
Well, am I going to lead in KL streets!? No way! My dad will do the job!
Arrgghhhh!!! What about now? My chocolate will not ring up at this moment!
Hmmmmmm......wait! Where is the reviews of LG Chocolate BL40?! Yea, later on!
Going to get myself an Acer Ferrari laptop! HOLD ON, I DO EXPLANATION!
Yea, special for Skype! For you! Of course!
I do enjoy my current life! Totally without sadness!! My mum said, something wrong with me.....
But sometimes emo still comes to me! awwww!!! I sad! Emo! Hide Corner! Draw Circle! 
So cute!! xD
I do felt my economy going to collapse within this two weeks!
Weeeee!!!! No problem!!!! I can handle it!!!!!!
 
Lastly! I LOVE MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
I DO CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!! BUT I GOT NO GIRLFRIEND!!! XD!
I AM STILL THE LONELYBOY!!!! BUT FULL FILLED WITH HAPPYNESS!!!
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment