09 September 2009

09 09 09

Today, my friend told me,
"today" is 09 09 09,
you know what I answered?
"Doomsday ke?"

hahaha...cause before that, I really don`t know
what is going on,
just remember this kind of date
very "special",
people always like to named it as doomsday.
eg. 060606......
That is why I answered........

But, finally I got the true meaning of 090909...........
I went to school`s canteen,
after I bought Mee,
the aunt return back the balance to me, and
she said :
"来boy!aunt 爱你“久”“久”啊..........
长长久久, 天长地久...................."

O.o......I showed this emotion to the aunt,
the aunt said : " Today, 090909 marrrrr...."
=.=.....I only get it.......

Anywhere, really a special day?
Yup, I think so!
That is all from me......090909......
World Day Of InterConnectedness

No comments:

Post a Comment