15 August 2009

ROCK!!!!!MTV World Stage The Best!!!!!Fly FM The Best!!!!Celcom The Best!!!!!!Sunway The Best!!!!!

-Random Shoot!!!!!-





-Random Shoot-

Come on man!!!!! MTV World Stage Live - Malaysia ROCKs!!!!!
Well, finally I leave two tickets.
So sad, from this morning I contact about 20+ people,
invite them to join this MTV World Stage,
and the tickets is free!
All had function, what to do?
You all really miss the event!
How fun it is?
How rock it is?
I can only use the word to describe!
AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks MTV Asia give me the chance!

Estranged (About 6.20pm!)

The Five VJs!!
Andy (MTV China), Taya, Utt, Denise and Sean (MTV Korea)

DJ-Rough

Boys Like Girls (About 7.15pm!)
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you 're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said......

Raygun (About 8pm!)

Pixie-Lott (About 8.45pm!)
What would my mama do (Oh Oh)
If she knew ‘bout me and you? (Oh Oh)
What would my daddy say (Oh Oh)
If he saw me hurt this way? (Oh Oh)......

Hoobastank (About 9.15pm!)
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
.........

The All American Rejects (About 9.40pm!)
When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
........


Kasabian (About 10.25pm!)

MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia premieres
August 28 at 8:00PM on MTV Asia.
Global MTV telecasts debut September 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment