09 August 2009

15 August 2009! MTV World Stage Sunway Resort Surf Beach!

Wow....I am going to be crazy!
I waiting for the coming MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia!
Finally, I no need to spend money to get the passes!
My sob sis won 4 passes from the MTV Asia!
So lucky man!
and luckily I force she to play the game!
If not....We maybe going to spend a lot of money to get the passes!
ROCK!!!!

-Boys Like Girls-
-Hoobastank-

-Raygun-

-The All American Rejects-

-Pixie Lott-

-Kasabian-

-Estranged-


I going to ROCK with you all man!!!!
Who wanna go with me please contact me!
I am welcome if you wanna go with me!



-MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia Information-

Come August 15th, 2009 – MTV World Stage will make its debut in Malaysia;
an unprecedented 1st in Asia!
Kick-starting MTV’s Global circuit of specially produced music events!

Sunway Lagoon Resort Surf Beach, will be the chosen destination for MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia.
Witness the world’s largest man-made Surf Beach drained completely dry to welcome 15,000 of Asia’s finest partygoers!

Place - Kuala Lumpur
Sunway Lagoon Resort
Date - 15 August 2009
Time - 6pm
Gates open at 3.30pm

*IMPORTANT* No Re-entry is allowed in Sunway Lagoon once the show commences at 6pm.

Red Pass Holders:
Go to the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Entrance a
nd follow the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia signage to the surf beach

Gold + Platinum Pass Holders
Go to the entrance of Sunway Hotel and SPA to collect your wrist band and follow the signage to the surf beach.

Click The Bottom Picture to Know More!




No comments:

Post a Comment